Friday, October 5, 2007

Week 5: Grace - God's Provision for Every Need

Below I have place an excerpt of day 5 of this week's lesson

Making it Personal

God's grace rushes to the scene of our weakness and need. Take a few moments to identify some specific ways that you need God's grace at this season of your life.

Circle any that apply.

I need God's grace in my life to ....

__ deal with major disappointment
__ be morally pure
__ forgive someone who has hurt me deeply
__ respond to a tough situation at work
__ seek forgiveness from someone I have wronged
__ bear chronic physical pain
__ mend a broken relationship
__ repent of a particular sin
__ resist a particular temptation
__ break off a wrong relationship
__ overcome a besetting sin
__ meet pressing financial needs
__ break a habit
__ guard my tongue
__ handle lonliness
__ love a family member who is hard to love
__ deal with the pain of my past
__ be faithful to my mate
__ deal with the guilt and failure of my past
__ take a specific step of obedience

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online