Friday, September 28, 2007

Week 4: Repentance - The Big Turn-Around

Below I have place an excerpt of day 5 of this week's lesson

Making it Personal

Now it's time to look at your own heart. Prayerfully and honestly answer the following questions. As you do, ask God to reveal areas where you may be resisting His loving conviction. You may want to record a personal response to specific questions, as the Lord shines His light on your heart.

1. Have I ever experienced the repentance that characterizes genuine salvation?
2. Does sin in my life bother me?
3. Do I have an attitude that says, "Lord, everything I know to be sin, and everything You show me in the future to be sin, I am willing to forsake"?
4. Am I willing to call my wrong actions "sin," rather than viewing them as weaknesses, "struggles", or personality traits?

(5 - 10 coming soon)

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online