Friday, July 27, 2007

Apples of Gold

My mom came in my house today (coming over to watch my kiddos) and was so excited about this program she heard about on the radio, entitled, Apples of Gold.

There are many many details I could share about it, but the premise is "Older women, teaching younger women!"

From cooking, hospitality, setting tables, etiquette, greeting guests,....to purity....meekness.....humility....and submission

During the month of August, I'll share one or two additional posts on this subject.

My mom is a lot like me and loves to do things with people and for people so she may chime in with a word or two as well. (If I can slow her down!)

We're also having Girls Night this Friday, August 10th! And each of us will share a dish along with the recipe.

Update: The recipes from Friday night will be posted here later this week!

1 comment:

Cindy Swanson said...

Hi there! I found your blog(s) through a comment you made on another blog. I enjoyed my visit very much!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online